Faith

09 February 2011

I don't wanna miss a thing.

My anniversary is coming up.  We'll be celebrating 6 years this year.  Michael's going to miss this anniversary too.  I think, a long time ago this would have bothered me.  I think I've mellowed a lot as I've gotten older.  Things like this just don't seem as important anymore.  Having my husband home at any point for me now is a time of celebration.

So, in honor of our anniversary, and in the theme of celebrating our love for longer than just one day, I plan to post some of the more stand out memories of our relationship, starting from the beginning until recent, until the day of our anniversary.

I have 13 1/2 years of memories of Michael to think back on.  I have a feeling this will be fun.

Michael, once this anniversary hits, will have missed half of our anniversaries.  Our first one was spent apart because he was in Korea.  Our second one we spent adjusting to our first move to Ft. Campbell.  Our 3rd one we were separated, with Michael in Iraq.  We got to spend both our 4th and 5th anniversaries together, and this year he'll still be in Afghanistan.  I'm pretty much just grateful that I could have any of my anniversaries with him.  Plus I know that next year, I'll have him with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment