Faith

08 April 2011

The Love Dare Day 24

Today's dare is about removing lust from our lives.  I honestly don't have anything that detracts from my want of my husband.  When I'm with my husband he's all I'm thinking about, when I'm not with him, he's the only person I want to be with.

I won't say I'm not attracted to any one else, I'm sure no one would be surprised that I think David Boreanaz is super sexy, and I have been known to appreciate his pictures, but when it comes down to it, my husband wins out over all others.

Michael and I have been together for 13 1/2 years, and have been intimate for a little over 12 years and I'm still as attracted to him, still as in love with him as I as all those years ago.  I feel blessed to still feel this way, because I know not everyone does.

No comments:

Post a Comment