Faith

03 April 2011

The Love Dare Day 19

Today's dare is just just reflect on the past dares and see if God is calling us to change within ourselves to better our marriage.  My goal is to put things in God's hands more often, and realizing I can't do it all. I am not capable of anything without God in control.

The Lord is my strength and He is the only one who can bless me.

I'm glad to be doing the love dare. I've never thought that Michael and I had a horrible relationship, in fact I'm satisfied with our marriage however I always think things can be improved, and I believe in strengthening our marriage.  This has shown me that our relationship is really solid and it makes me proud that most of these dares have been easy for me to do, and that I already do most of the dares on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment