Faith

17 March 2011

The Love Dare Day 1.

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now.  I've been asking Michael to do it with me, but he's not interested, so I've been putting it off.

My friend Tara however started it yesterday, and we're going to do it together.  My hope is that when I've done this for Michael, that he may feel like it might be worth it to do it with me the next time I want to strengthen our marriage.

I'm going to post my journal posts in here, given that I have the 'book' on my Nook, and not in paper.

Day 1.

Day 1 discusses patience, and asks us to try to not say anything negative to our spouses.  This was fairly easy for me since Michael is deployed and I only talked to him once.  I've tried to keep my thoughts positive throughout the day anyways, and again, given that he'll be home soon, there's not much negativity going on in my mind right now. :)

I'm going to attempt to keep this attitude up though because I know that I do tend to have a pessimistic attitude at times, and generally Michael ends up taking the brunt of my bad moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment