Faith

18 March 2011

I'm getting anxious

Michael, I think from his lack of communication, has moved into the reception tents again.  Homecoming is coming up, slowly and quickly all at one time.  I'm always so anxious during this time.  I'm not scared, I know some wives start feeling scared, how they'll deal, wondering if the reintegration will be awkward and I never have those fears.  I get him back and we're just Michael and Crystal, the same people we've always been.  We have no troubles getting back into the groove of things, and I think that has to do a lot with Michael's personality.    I'm looking forward to it though, I've missed having my husband, of having a father for my children.  I don't make a good father, figure.

Our anniversary is also in 12 days.  That's exciting to me too.  Another year of marital bliss.  So far, knock on wood, we haven't had any hard years.  Now, granted, that probably has to do with the fact that he's spent a little over 3 of those 6 years away from me, but I'm happy about it either way.  I think that the separations though help us appreciate each other more.  When you're not with your spouse you tend to consciously concentrate on the positive rather than the negative.

I'll be leaving Florida in 5 days, and when I get home I'm going to concentrate on school with James and Jade and trying to get our house somewhat decent for Michael coming home.  I haven't been able to do much lately because of Willow dropping down from 2 to 1 naps but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Yay I'm getting so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment