Faith

03 September 2009

I'm hopefully going to be able to keep up posting something once a day

That's my goal anyways.  I really don't have an entirely interesting life so it's hard for me to find things to write about, but I'll try because someone, somewhere may get some information worth using right?  I woke up this morning at 5:30 because my husband almost always manages to wake me up when he gets up because it usually takes about 3 times of the alarm (both of our phone alarms) going off before he'll actually get up out of the bed.  Which means I'm waking up at 3:30, 4:00 and 4:30 at least to let him know the time and trying to encourage him to get up out of bed and get dressed.  This is usually after pushing him to go to bed the night before and finally getting him up there around midnight.  He did go to bed at 9:30 last night though, after the kids went to bed so he got a little more sleep than usual. 


We forgot to make Jade go potty before bed though so she ended up peeing in her bed last night, so what does my husband do this morning?  He tells me, and then he informs me that all he did was move her to another part of the bed.  He left her IN her panties and pants that were pee soaked....nice.  So I got up at 5:30 in the morning, got Jade up, put a diaper on her just in case she decided to pee again in her sleep and made her get into my bed, then stripped her bed, since my wonderful husband couldn't take another 5 seconds to do it himself and ended up stretching my back which now hurts, and my stomach.  My back hurting is the worst, the stomach pain goes away but now my right leg is going numb because of the stupid spina bifidia occulta and I can't do the exercises that would make it better because it would stretch out my stomach muscles and that would just be even more pain.


I also have a sink full of dishes that Michael said he'd put in the dishwasher last night....and then he fell asleep of course.  I just emptied the dishwasher completely, and I'll be leaving the dishes for Michael to do because bending down just to get the dishes hurt my back quite a bit so yea, not going to happen.  Now I need to figure out what brunch is going to be, when we have very little clean dishes to use :)  Probably some fruit.


I'm thinking, given how today has been already that this is not going to be one of those great days, but I need the kids eating so I can do school with them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment