Faith

18 September 2009

I went back to my livejournal yesterday

So now I can try and keep up with both.....really wish there was a way to link so I only had to post on one, it would be much easier, especially with Willow being born in the next month or so but I guess I'll just have to try and work it out.

I really do enjoy blogging, it helps me get things out there, emotionally and intellectually.  You have got to use your brain or you'll lose it :).

So today is the last day for week 6 of school, we've made it through 6 whole weeks after today's lessons!!  The kids are doing great with it, and James is doing so well.  I think he's ready to get more advanced language lessons starting next year.  I think I'll go ahead and buy all the 1st grade curriculum from Abeka and then supplement with some 2nd grade workbooks from Walmart or Barnes and Noble or somewhere.

Jade is doing pretty good learning how to write also, but she doesn't make really dark lines so it's kind of hard to tell.  She is learning phonics VERY well though, and has caught on quicker than James did.  I may work on cursive writing with her during the summer and then put her in 1st grade too next year but we'll see how the rest of this year goes.  I was thinking about doubling up her lessons and then just giving her more time to practice handwriting, and then moving her into kindergarten this year, but with Willow being born soon I don't want to overwhelm myself or anyone else right now.

As for Willow, I'm feeling so ready to have her.  Tomorrow I am 35 weeks, so in 2 weeks I'll be full term and in 5 weeks is her due date.  I'm feeling super crampy right now, lots of BH going on, no back pain, other than the normal though.  Also TMI my nipples HURT so bad.  Anything touching them causes them pain.  I'm not concerned at this point with the cramping since I'm normally in early labor for weeks but it is getting kind of annoying.

I think that's it for my update as of right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment