Faith

03 January 2011

Week 1

So for this past week I've thought about what God has done in my life this week.  My New Year Resolution is to write, once a week where I've seen God's influence in my life.

One of the best place I find God is in the creation of children.  I met my friend Sarah's new baby Josie, and that is what I'm going to write about this week.  Human beings, especially in their smallest forms are so perfect.  The way their bodies are put together, their little noses, ears, fingers, eyes, everything.  So perfect, and not random.  I see God when I look at babies.  The fact that even as a small mass of cells, everything comes together to be such a complex form at birth, is just amazing.

I find everything about human reproduction fascinating, because of the science, and the way God put everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment