Faith

22 January 2011

January is not even over

and I've managed to break my New Year's goal.  This is one reason I don't normally make resolutions.  I was just attempting though, and I'm not going to feel horrible for not making this particular goal.

This week has actually gone by fast, but this month, oh this month.  It's been at a dead crawl!  I really wish I could see the end of January in sight, but it still feels like it will be forever before it's February.

We're at the tail end of the deployment.  This is the hardest part for me.  I'm watching the numbers dwindle down, but the end still feels too far away to see the light yet.  Even though I have 2 months of calenders up, and I'm counting down on there, and I replace weeks as they pass by with the 3rd month, so I'm able to see the numbers even lower.  I just want to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I want to feel like I'll have my husband again.

Yep, I know I'm complaining.

My kids are acting up, I think they feel my stress for the end of this deployment and that's why they are acting up.  Steven and Willow are sick now too, Jade just got over hers, and James may or may not be getting sick, but I guess we'll see.

God answers prayers apparently!  Michael just told me a stop-mail date!  That helps for seeing the light!

Jade so far has loved cheer, but we've now missed 2 games, and 2 practices because of her being sick.  I feel bad for her.  I'm hoping next week we'll be able to make it to the practices.  She's still practicing the cheers every day though, so she knows them.

I think we really need to get over all the sicknesses in the house though, we haven't made it to church at all since we've gotten back home and that makes me sad.  Hopefully we'll be able to get there soon, but I want everyone to be feeling better first.

No comments:

Post a Comment