Faith

01 April 2013

Down in Fl

People said I was crazy for driving 7 hours with a newborn but Katara actually did really well.  I wasn't expecting too much trouble.  We drove up there when Jade was only 2 months old and she did well then too.  I just have easy going baby's.  They don't get neurotic until they are older. ;)

I'm looking forward to moving soon though.  Well, at least as long as Michael can be there to help cause I don't want to move five kids by myself.

Our visit so far has been pretty good, but I'm sick, so it could be better.  I'm hoping to feel better soon though, so that I can enjoy the rest of my visit and so that I can take the kids out and do things.

1 comment:

  1. I never doubted you! I drove 14 hours from Ohio to Kansas 6 weeks postpartum with Jayson and Eli to be there when Jay came home from Iraq. We're strong women! We can do just about anything we set our minds to, people saying we can't only makes us want to do it more! <3 Miss you!

    ReplyDelete