Faith

29 January 2012

Mold

There was a pipe leak in our house, and it caused water damage and mold to grow in our front hallway, and in the area of the leak, which also contains our heating and a/c unit.  Since then we've been getting sick and we jumped at an offer to change houses when housing decided to tear out our hallway.  Well that was decided in the middle of December.  Here we are at the end of January and I'm still in this house that makes me sick, and still incapable of doing school with the kids because our school stuff is all packed away.

Yesterday we went to a friend's birthday party, and today I can barely move.  The sickness in this house only seems to make my CFS worse.  I wish with everything I have that I was able to move more, able to do more.  I wish that just going out to a simple birthday party didn't make me incapable of doing anything for days after.  I HAVE to make chicken tonight so the meat doesn't go bad, and yet, it's going to be very taxing on my body.  I want to cry and scream in frustration, but what good would that do me?  I feel trapped inside this body that looks healthy but is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment